Don’t lose the job because of the way you dress!!!
Ever wondered why you didn't get the job? Maybe it was your dressing!!! Many HR companies name improper dressing as one of the reason you might not pass the job interview. From your hair to your clothes, and your shoes, all of these will be used as indices to evaluate your self-confidence, self-care and self-worth. In brief, the interviewer will have a positive or negative impression of you depending on your appearance.
We've assembled a couple of tips to help you dress right for the job and shoot your way into the interviewer’s heart.
- · Are you going for a top executive or management role? Then you need to “look the part”! Dressing up in a high quality suit which fits you perfectly is really good business. It also makes you feel good and very much confident about yourself. Put a smile on your face and walk through that door with your impeccable dressing.
- · If the organization has a dress code, you’ll need to appear in it. This also involves you doing some research about the organization you wish to work for prior to the interview date. That’s even the first thing to do if you really want to land yourself a job at the company. Put on the colourful tie and walk through that door full of confidence...You’re on the right track.
- · As a woman, your makeup and jewelry shouldn't be too conspicuous. Heels aren't a so bad idea, but you must be able to walk on them comfortably. You skirt and your top or blouse shouldn't be revealing. It may be seen by the interviewer as a means of seduction.
- · For you the man, a proper shave with a little smear of after shave enhances your image. You might go for beards but make sure it’s properly trimmed.
- · As for briefcases and hand bags, make sure they are “smart” and organized. A well organized accessory reflects self-organization; and that’s what the interviewer wishes to see. Perfumes and deodorants should be worn sparingly as it might have adverse effects in a small interview room.
Now “you look the part”, just left for you to show you can “act the part.” So, what are you waiting for? Visit www.njorku.com and upload your CV to start receiving job alerts directly to your email.
that's really true. I very much agree knowing your dressing code is the first step to winning that job. Great article AnreReplyDelete
Thanks for the article, is there any way I can receive an update sent in an email when you make a new article? custom website development singaporeReplyDelete
Amazing blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog jump out. Please let me know where you got your design. Thank you Statement of PurposeReplyDelete
Hey! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the great work! quality keyword researchReplyDelete
It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd definitely donate to this superb blog! I guess for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to brand new updates and will share this blog with my Facebook group. Talk soon! kids programmingReplyDelete
The best web designers in Singapore from MediaOne would ensure that your website ranks higher on the popular search engine results. It would be a boon to work with MediaOne offering high-quality services for a relatively reasonable priceReplyDelete
Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. pest control singaporeReplyDelete
Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your webpage? My blog is in the exact same area of interest as yours and my visitors would really benefit from some of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this ok with you. Appreciate it! clutch partsReplyDelete
Amazing! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a completely different topic but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Wonderful choice of colors! health screening singaporeReplyDelete
This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your fantastic post. Also, I have shared your site in my social networks! wedding bandsReplyDelete
Hello! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us useful information to work on. You have done a outstanding job! buy energy shotReplyDelete
ED is the inability to obtain an erection, or the inability to maintain an erection until ejaculation. If you have difficulty achieving a full erection, contact our ED treatment clinic in Fort Lauderdale to speak with a men's health specialist. ED treatment clinic in Fort LauderdaleReplyDelete
I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme? Exceptional work! corporate cleaning servicesReplyDelete
If you find a better price anywhere, Refine Packaging will work to beat your quote. They believe in transparent pricing and work hard to maintain their reputation as the most cost-effective custom boxes provider.ReplyDelete
Wonderful post. your post is very well written and unique. Thank you for sharing this post here. sales recruiters torontoReplyDelete
Your company probably already has a logo or a particular color associated with your brand. Try to incorporate these elements into your boxes or other packaging when speaking with quality packaging wholesalers for their opinion.ReplyDelete
Gold Casino Login – How To Login to Gold Casino & WinReplyDelete
The login 바카라 사이트 page contains information about how to register a new account. If you are new to the casino, then jeetwin you can sign up and カジノ シークレット