Njorku.com offers a full cycle job search solution for Africa. It has automated every phase of the job search and application process, making it easy for our users to find and apply for jobs with ease. However, we have been receiving complains from users that they can’t find links to click and apply for jobs that interest them. Also, some people just don’t understand the system hence the need for this article.
The following steps will guide you effectively use use njorku email alerts and apply for jobs successfully.
1. You’re smart so you already know how to use and manage your email, it’s a Monday morning and you receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org, titled ‘‘Here are jobs found for you in Cameroon, Nigeria, Kenya etc.’’ you click open the mail.
2. A list of jobs matching your preference pops up, now each job listed has a heading in blue text underlined like this ‘‘Assistante Marketing et Communication’’, a brief description about the job and below Apply | Share links.You browse through the job openings and see a job you are interested in applying for.
3. Click on the apply link and follow it to the Njorku job view page, as shown below.
4. Here you will see a summary of the job and another ‘Click here to apply for the job’ link.
Click on the link and it will take you to the website of the job provider, as shown below,
5. Here you will get full details of the job offer and how to apply for the job. You can go ahead and apply for the job.
GOOD LUCK !